How to find my Google Adwords pixel ID?
1. Sign in to AdWords.
2. Click the tool icon in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click on the Audience Manager menu under SHARED LIBRARY tab
3. On the left, click Audience sources. This opens a group of sources from which you can create remarketing lists.
4. In the “AdWords tag” card, click SET UP TAG. If you’ve already set up a tag, select Edit source from the 3-dot icon 3 dot icon in its upper right of the “AdWords tag” card. If you’re just getting the code, skip to step 6.
5. Select which type of data the tag will collect, standard data or specific attributes/parameters. Recommended you select the “Collect standard data available from this data source”
6. Click CREATE AND CONTINUE. Then Copy the global site tag codes
7. Paste the code on Linkgage by selecting Google tab
8. In the following “What’s Next” confirmation screen, click DONE again.